July 26, 2012
1. Start Using Drugs – If you are not a casual drug user, then you have to start now. Using the lighter drugs like extacy and weed to get started. You have to know what you are selling to get customers. This also gets you familiar with the local drug dealers and ultimately to the next step.
2. Find a Supplier – This is where knowing a smart dealer and having a great relationship with that dealer is necessary. Buy a lot of drugs from him and earn his trust. If he is doing well enough in his craft, he may become your supplier himself. This could be beneficial to both of you if you handle your business well.
3. Buy a Safe and a Gun – Dealers get robbed. It is part of the business. You need a safe that is too heavy for people to move, and you need to put your drugs and anything of value that you have in the safe. This is to keep your money and your money-making materials out of the hands of common thieves. But, you also need a deterrent for the hardened criminals that may test you because they know what you do. Buy a gun and learn how to use it. You either need a registered gun and a good place to hide the safe, or a unregistered gun that you can dispose quickly.
4. Buy Throw-Away Phones – Only buy prepaid phones, because cell phones and landlines are too easily traceable. You need a phone that you know is not tapped and that is difficult to trace back to you. There are plenty of places in urban areas that do not require identification to buy a phone.
5. Find your Buyers – People will tell you to sell to the people that you know, but they are mistaken. Selling drugs too close to home is a sure way to get you caught and put in a jail. Drug users are not the most reliable or loyal people and when they get into a jam, they will give you up.
6. Do Not Use Your Name – If there was ever a time to lie about your identity, this is it. Do not ever use your real name. Mostly, because drug users are not reliable people.
7. Never Keep Drugs on You – Drugs should never be kept in plain sight, even if you are only dealing at parties. It is an invitation to be robbed or arrested. Always have a safe holding place for your drugs and your money that you go to when you get a request. People will identify you and try to roll you once you start to sell.
8. Never Get High on Your Own Supply – Biggie said it best. You are in this to make money, not to have fun.
9. Trust No One – If you do not know a person, then do not sell to them. It does not matter what the guy says he’ll give you or what the girl says that she will do. No one can be trusted in the drug game.
10. Always Trust Your Instincts – Almost everyone that has been popped says that they knew something was wrong the day that they were arrested. It could be that a person that you trust looks at you differently or that they bring someone new to hang with you. But, whatever it is, take notice and trust your gut. It may save you.