This article was originally posted on April 18, 2012. Due to great feedback from our readers, AnswersFromMen.com decided to resubmit it for your viewing pleasure.
Rowdy Roddy Piper
And now, the top ten wrestlers of all-time in descending order….
10. The Ultimate Warrior – He was an animal in the ring.
9. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin – Made being a redneck cool.
8. Bret Hart – Bret Hart was one of the purest wrestlers to ever get in the ring. He wrestled over two decades.
7. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair – The Nature Boy was possibly the biggest showman to ever wrestle.
6. “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels – He broke hearts and backs.
5. The Undertaker – The Undertaker is just scary. 7 feet of mean.
4. Andre the Giant – Andre the Giant is the biggest and one of the most famous wrestlers in the world. And apparently, he could drink anyone under the table too. I’m talking to you, Steve Austin.
3. “Macho Man” Randy Savage – Ooooh, what are you going to do when the Macho Man comes for you! You should run.
2. The Rock – The Rock was a pretty boy and a badass.
1. Hulk Hogan – Hulk Hogan brought wrestling out of the boxing gyms and into stadiums. He dominated wrestling and entertainment for over thirty years and brought his sport to the mainstream. Hogan had his own cartoon and made it cool for wrestlers to get endorsements and even movie deals. The Hulk is the best wrestler of all time.