March 26, 2011
15. Frank the Transporter - Jason Statham, Tranporter – “My patience is about to run out.”
14. James Bond – Roger Moore, Die Another Day – “Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She’s just dead.”
13. Drill Sgt. Hartman – Lee R. Ermey, Full Metal Jacket – “I’m gonna give you three seconds! Exactly three fucking seconds to wipe that stupid grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you!
12. The Bride – Uma Thurman, Kill Bill – “Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now.
11. Leon – Jean Reno, The Professional – “The rifle is the first weapon you learn to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to a client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.
10. William Munny – Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven – “Any man don’t wanna get killed…better clear on out back.”
9. Doc Holliday – Val Kilmer, Tombstone – “I’ve got two guns…One for each of ya.”
8. James Bond – Sean Connery, Diamond’s Are Forever – “Is that who he was? Well, it just goes to show, no one’s indestructible.”
7. Cool Hand Luke – Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke – “Well, that ought to be easy for a genuine son of a bitch.”
6. John McClane – Bruce Willis, Die Hard – “Yippee, kiy-yay motherfucker!”
5. Jules Winnfield – Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction – “Say ‘what’ again. Say ‘what’ again. I dare you, I double dare motherfucker, say ‘what’ one more Goddamn time!”
4. Paul Kersey – Charles Bronson, Death Wish – “You believe in Jesus…well, you’re about to meet him.
3. Hannibal Lecter – Anthony Hopkins, Silence of the Lambs – “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
2. Tony Montana – Al Pacino, Scarface – “You know what? Fuck you! How about that?
1. Harry Callahan – Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry – “I know what thinking, ‘Did he fire six shots or only five?’ Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But, being that this a .44 Magnum, the most powerful gun in the world, and would blow your head clear off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?”