1. Basketball going through a hoop – Ok, I get it that you play basketball, but please be a little more original
2. Basketballs on fire going through a hoop – See answer #1
3. Basketballs going through a hoop that’s on fire – Again, see answer # 1
4. Swollen dude holding a basketball – Once again, please see answer #1
5. Asian writing anywhere on the body (if the person is not Asian) – Seriously, why do you want something on your body that you can’t even read? More than likely, it doesn’t say what you asked the person to tattoo, it probably just translates to “dumb ass”
6. Initials on the back of each triceps or calf - I get that tattoos are personal, and nothing is more personal than someone’s name or initials … but why do you get a tattoo that you can’t even see? Did you get the tattoo for yourself, or for everyone else?
7. Barbed wire around the bicep – So lame that this fad was outdated just months after it began
8. Anything on the neck or face – Unless you’re creepy tattoo guy (or under the age of 20), this is just overkill
9. Your last name across your back – Totally unacceptable … unless you have Alzheimer’s disease and two mirrors
10. Bilateral sleeves – Some may consider one sleeve to be a bit too much, but if it’s done nicely, with creativity, and originality, it can look impressive. Two sleeves begins the transformation into lame tattoo guy.
Any Tupac song or lyric on your body if you’re not Tupac. So it’s very lame to get stuff you may have already seen like “only God can judge me” or “all eyez on me” or “black Jesus” or “me against the world,” etc.
The same tattoos as your twin brother: