You may be thinking, “Why should I become a pimp?” If you asked this question, then pimping is not for you. It takes a certain mindset to be a pimp, and you do not have it. Pimping is all about the hustle. “Can I use my words to convince this woman to sell herself and make money for me?”, is the only thing that should have crossed your mind. Pimping is a lucrative business for those who have no soul. One prostitute can make $100 dollars an hour on a good day. But on average, a hooker can make about $50 an hour. Any good pimp is going to have her working ten hour days, so that is $500 dollars a day. Multiply that times 6 days a week and then times the average of 4-5 hos per stable, and you are looking at about $12,000-$15,000 a week tax free. That is a pretty nice sum for a guy that just has to sit back and watch the money come in. So, here is how to get started.
1. Buy Some Nice Clothes – You have to look good to attract women, but you have to be better than everyone else to attract the specific type of woman who will let you be her pimp. Only buy designer brands and always look clean and pressed. You have an image to uphold if you want to persuade the fairer sex to bring you money. You should always look good, smell good, and speak smoothly to the ladies. Women have to notice you the moment that you walk in the room if you are going to be successful. Your appearance is everything. You have to look more enticing than the other aspiring pimps to get your foot in the door, so always look your best.
2. Step your Word Game Up – A pimp without a silver tongue is just pretending. You have to have a quick tongue and a lot of persuasion to get a woman to trust you enough to sell her body. You have to have a counter for everything. “Will I be safe?” ‘Yeah, baby I’ll be right there with you.’ “What if?” ‘Nothing is going to happen if you’re with me.’ A pimp has to be reassuring. He has to instill an ‘us against the world’ attitude and he has to sell dreams. You have to convince this woman that you and your stable are going to take over the world, one blowjob at a time. Confidence is key. You have to believe your own bullshit.
3. Find Some Ho’s – Your best bet for finding a future prostitute is to find someone that has nothing to lose. It sounds sad, but the game of pimping takes no prisoners. And, if you will not scour the streets to find a few chicks who are down on their luck, then someone else will. Think about it, how many doctors or lawyers without severe head injuries are going to give all their money and prestige away to stand on corners for ten hours days waiting for a john to pick them up. You have to look in a different place to catch the right woman. The first place to find a good candidate for prostitution is the already employed sex workers. Go to strip clubs, and you will find a few strippers that are already turning tricks in the club. Give them the best ten minutes of bullshit that you have ever spun and let the magic happen.
4. Turn Them Out – You are going to have to teach your hos how to work. They have to understand how to turn a man on, and that comes through you. Your sex game has to be immaculate. No woman is going to work on the corners in the blistering heat of summer and the freezing cold for a man that does not know what he is selling. Once you have a bottom chick to take care of the rest of your new recruits, you can have her turn out* the rest of the girls.
5. Rule with an Iron Backhand – Every know and then, you may have to slap a ho. It is part of the game. Rent Pimps Up Hoes Down at your local video store and see where the pimp nation stands on hitting a chick. Nobody likes it, but it is a necessary evil if you want to make money in this game. One of your hookers inevitably is going to keep some of your money or get a little too smart-mouthed, and you are going to have to put her in line. The only surefire aid for “line-recognization” is the back of your hand.
6. Be Equal Opportunity – It is a new day and age, and people are looking for different things in their prostitution desires. If you find a guy who can make you some cash on the corners, then put him in your stable too. At the end of the day, how much money he make is the only thing that matters as a pimp.
7. Be Creative – Pimps come in all walks of life, so be creative in how you pimp. Kevin Provencher was an award-winning sportswriter in New Hampshire until he took pay cuts at his job. He decided to be a pimp to make ends meet. He used Craigslist to find prostitutes and arrange for them to meet with tricks. He took half of the earnings and the cost of the room. And, that leads me into my final thought.
8. Do Not Leave a Paper Trail – Sooner or later, a pimp is going to get caught up with the law. Never leave a paper trail behind because it could land you in jail.
*Turning a woman out means overwhelming her with sexual acts so that she is compliant with any sexual requests.
P.S. This is just a beginners guide to pimping, but now you should know if you have what it takes to be a pimp.