1. You Are Scared of Commitment - Men are not the only people with commitment issues, and marriage is not getting any less scary. The average lifespan for a woman is 78 years. Do you really want to spend 40+ of those years with one guy? What if he is a douchebag? What if he is abusive? What if you meet your soul mate a week after you get married? There are just too many options out there for you to commit to one guy. Sleeping around is a better choice, because you never have to worry about staying with one man.
2. No One to Answer to - Having a boyfriend can be great for a woman. You have a guy to support you and love you. You know where he is and what he is doing most of the time. But, he also needs to know where you are and what you are doing, and therein lies a big problem. No one wants the constant calls and harassment of a boyfriend. How are you? Where are you? What are you doing? You do not want to be tied down to that guy.
3. You Want to Keep Your Space - Men require space. Your space. And let’s be honest, most women need their own space. Sharing your life with someone else means less closet space. It means less bathroom time. Women need their space for their own personal well-being. Are you sure that you are willing to give up your room for the selfish prick that wants to move in with you.
4. No Compromise - Being single means never having to compromise. In relationships, compromise is necessary to keep both parties sane. People have to allow their partners to have their way occasionally if they want their significant other to be happy. A happy partner is more willing to compromise, so you get what you want more often too. But, you negate having to compromise altogether by not dating.
5. Less Emotions - Women tend to be more emotional than men, but being single gives you the opportunity to live without the requisite emotional attachments to men. Not having a guy means not worrying about a guy’s feelings and desires. And honestly, some women need a break from the stress of talking about feelings, arguing, and consoling their man.
6. You Can Be a Better Lover - Being single means that you can be a little slutty. And, a little extra sex never hurt anybody. It can show you what you like and dislike sexually. Plus, it will help you to understand guys better and show you both what you and your potential partners may like physically. Variety is the spice of life.
7. Vacation - When you do not have a boyfriend, then you have the time and energy to do fun things by yourself. Women that are newly single often take cruises by themselves or with friends.
8. You Can Eat Whatever You Want - ‘I mean, who are you trying to impress?’
9. Spend More Time with Your Girls - Your girls are bitchy and difficult, but they are always there for you. In your last relationship, you never saw them, because you were always with your boyfriend. Being single allows you to spend time with the people who will appreciate you and actually notice your shoes. Time for a ladies night out.